RENTAL PRICES OF VINTAGE GARMENTS
Prices quoted are based upon a weekly hire period
Items valued at £5-£100 30% of RRP hire charge + 100% RRP returnable deposit (see clause 12 of T&C)
Items valued at £100-£200 28% of RRP hire charge + 80% RRP returnable deposit (see clause 12 of T&C)
Items valued at £200+ 25% of RRP hire charge + 50% RRP returnable deposit (see clause 12 of T&C)
Hire charges are negotiable for longer periods of hire or when a significant number of items are hired
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement details the terms and conditions on which Kuhl Vintage supply rental services of vintage garments and accessories listed on our website www.kuhlvintage.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any rental services from our company. You should understand that by ordering any of our rental services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. You, the Hirer, are entering into a Contract with Kuhl Vintage for the hire of vintage garments and accessories.
2. By placing an order with us (online/telephone/in person), you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) You are at least 18 years old;
(c) You are resident in the UK.
3. You must state the purpose of hire at order stage. We reserve the right to deny rental services if we deem the purpose of hire unsuitable for our vintage garments, for example, possible risk of damage.
4. You must provide two proofs of identification at order stage (including photograph identification and proof of address).
5. We reserve the right to refuse rental services without having to state the reason for refusal.
6. We reserve the right to limit the number of items that you may borrow at any one time.
7. All hire charges are quoted based upon a weekly hire period.
8. Hire charges are negotiable for longer periods of hire or when a significant number of items are hired.
9. A deposit (returnable) will be taken at order stage to cover for potential damage or loss.
10. The hire period commences on delivery at your premises or collection from our store. The hire period terminates when all garments and accessories have been returned to our premises.
11. You are responsible for the vintage garments and accessories at all times whilst they are out for hire. You must take good care of the vintage garments and accessories and keep them in your possession throughout the period of hire and any subsequent extension of hire.
12. You are liable for all loss or damage caused to the vintage garments and accessories whilst on hire. You will be liable for their full replacement cost or value, whichever is the higher. You must tell us in writing of any loss of or damage to the vintage garments and accessories without delay. You will pay to Kuhl Vintage the full cost of the replacement or repair of the vintage garments and accessories. A deposit will be taken at order stage, out of which loss or damage costs will be taken if deemed necessary. Our decision will be final and binding on the Hirer in the absence of manifest error.
13. You may not alter or modify the vintage garments and accessories in any way.
14. Under no circumstances should you to attempt to clean any vintage garments themselves, by any means (dry cleaned or otherwise). If done so, Kuhl Vintage reserves the right to invoice for part or full replacement value of the vintage garments if damage has been caused.
15. If the vintage garments and accessories are held beyond the agreed hire period without a request for hire extension, we will charge you for this as well as for any damages for breach of this contract, if this causes loss to Kuhl Vintage.
16. Kuhl Vintage shall not in any way be liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from non-delivery or delay in delivery caused by events over which we have no control.
17. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.